MLBTV, etc

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby GrizzledVeteran » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm

CalvinBall wrote:
kruker wrote:I'm a bit confused. I thought the whole deal with the NBCSports app thing this year would allow subscribers to watch Phillies games regardless of whether they were "in market." Like I have CSN at home, I'm on the NBC app, but can't watch the game at work on NBC or MLB because of blackout provisions. I thought NBC was agnostic to that? Even weirder, because of where our servers must be, even though I'm in NYC most days, I trigger the blackout for the Phillies.


do you have verizon? think it might be a problem with them. heard the comcast logins have been working fine.


I've gotten the blackout notice the last two nights while trying to watch in Cherry Hill. I reached out to CSN on Twitter and got nothing.
This is a simple game. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball.
User avatar
GrizzledVeteran
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:48 pm
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bill McNeal » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:47 pm

Been staying in a hotel in Maryland while we wait to close on our house, been really enjoying watching the games on MLB.tv, I wish they offered it in market. The streaming quality and frame rate is way better than I was getting on comcast and the audio options rule. They need to figure this #$!&@ out, it's balls that you get a worse viewing experience living "in market" than out of market.
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
User avatar
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 19660
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: A Place To Be Somebody

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby GrizzledVeteran » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Blacked out again online in Cherry Hill.
This is a simple game. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball.
User avatar
GrizzledVeteran
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:48 pm
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bill McNeal » Sat May 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Yonder.tv

Just gonna leave this here. Check it out, it works well. Mods, if this infringes on anything please delete
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
User avatar
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 19660
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: A Place To Be Somebody

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Monkeyboy » Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 am

I've given up on mlbtv this year. It just doesn't work. It freezes constantly and then jumps ahead. I've been using pirated video. Still need to call mlbtv and try to get my money back.
Agnostic dyslexic insomniacs lay awake all night wondering if there is a Dog.
User avatar
Monkeyboy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 19896
Joined: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Music City

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Carbon » Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 pm

https://twitter.com/jareddiamond/status ... 2597079040

"MLB has an agreement with Facebook that will allow Facebook to broadcast a game every Friday, with no blackouts. Starts this Friday."
User avatar
Carbon
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:23 pm
Location: La Nouvelle-Orléans

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby WilliamC » Thu May 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Monkeyboy wrote:I've given up on mlbtv this year. It just doesn't work. It freezes constantly and then jumps ahead. I've been using pirated video. Still need to call mlbtv and try to get my money back.


I purchased Comcast just to watch the Phillies with DirecTV as the main package. It's BS.

I don't blame anyone one bit for pirating. I only stopped pirating because I wanted high def. Now the Phillies make me want my eyes removed.
Do it again!
User avatar
WilliamC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 21387
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:12 pm
Location: Central PA

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Titlehungry » Thu May 18, 2017 6:20 pm

My wife got me Extra Innings on Xfinity for my birthday... since then the Phillies have been terrible but I've caught some late night Trout
User avatar
Titlehungry
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Gambrills, MD

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby WheelsFellOff » Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Titlehungry wrote:My wife got me Extra Innings on Xfinity for my birthday... since then the Phillies have been terrible but I've caught some late night Trout


That's no way to talk about your wife.
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
User avatar
WheelsFellOff
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 26395
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Location: Bologna

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Polar Bear Phan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:48 pm

WilliamC wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:I've given up on mlbtv this year. It just doesn't work. It freezes constantly and then jumps ahead. I've been using pirated video. Still need to call mlbtv and try to get my money back.


I purchased Comcast just to watch the Phillies with DirecTV as the main package. It's BS.

I don't blame anyone one bit for pirating. I only stopped pirating because I wanted high def. Now the Phillies make me want my eyes removed.


You should look into MLB.tv with an unblocker.
User avatar
Polar Bear Phan
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 7757
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:28 pm

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bill McNeal » Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 pm

Which works better, the windows 10 mlb.tv app or just going to mlb.tv in a web browser?
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
User avatar
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 19660
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: A Place To Be Somebody

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bill McNeal » Fri May 19, 2017 8:56 pm

Polar Bear Phan wrote:
WilliamC wrote:
Monkeyboy wrote:I've given up on mlbtv this year. It just doesn't work. It freezes constantly and then jumps ahead. I've been using pirated video. Still need to call mlbtv and try to get my money back.


I purchased Comcast just to watch the Phillies with DirecTV as the main package. It's BS.

I don't blame anyone one bit for pirating. I only stopped pirating because I wanted high def. Now the Phillies make me want my eyes removed.


You should look into MLB.tv with an unblocker.


Yeah, check out yonder.tv it's $3.33/mo or $30 for a year and it unblocks a lot of things.
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
User avatar
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 19660
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:05 pm
Location: A Place To Be Somebody

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby momadance » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:43 pm

Is there a minor league version of mlb tv that works on AppleTV, Xbox, or Amazon Fire?
kwyjibo.
User avatar
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 16621
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Location: high gear of your soul

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bucky » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:47 pm

if you're already tried milbtv.com then i have no suggestions
User avatar
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 42439
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: A DUCK! HE'S SAYING DUCK!

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby momadance » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:59 pm

Is it available on the fire stick?
kwyjibo.
User avatar
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 16621
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:52 pm
Location: high gear of your soul

Re: MLBTV, etc

Postby Bucky » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:21 pm

no apparently it's a virus site as per malwarbytes
User avatar
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 42439
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: A DUCK! HE'S SAYING DUCK!

Previous

Return to Back She Goes!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bucky, CFP, MoBettle, WhiteyFan and 6 guests