6/17/17 eick striving for his first

Re: 6/17/17 eick striving for his first

Postby Slowhand » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:48 pm

curveball wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and Anderson said that Morgan threw 96mph. True?

I saw at least once that he did. Kinda surprised me, but I don't know what he's usually at.
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby swishnicholson » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:49 pm

Slowhand wrote:
Bucky wrote:1972 was torturous

59 wins. 27 by Carlton. Wow.

I liked 1972. Every 4th day we were the best team in the league. And when we somehow managed to win one without him, you really enjoyed it.

Plus Willie Montanez, Bill robinson, Oscar Gamble, Deron Johnson, Greg Luzinski... what was not to like.

this is actually worse since I think the team can play much better. That team I was happy for whatever I got.

And of course they were still way better than the sixers or eagles. Hard to believe.
Flanders feeds me people food.
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby drsmooth » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:29 pm

swishnicholson wrote:
I liked 1972. Every 4th day we were the best team in the league. And when we somehow managed to win one without him, you really enjoyed it.

Plus Willie Montanez, Bill robinson, Oscar Gamble, Deron Johnson, Greg Luzinski... what was not to like.

this is actually worse....

Oh my yes. '72 was, in its way, a charmed year.

Phillies baseball was also interesting, and even in at least one instance provided the soundtrack to, well, that's all the time we have for today, kids (eat your heart out, Phil Rizzuto)

:spam:
Yes, but in a double utley you can put your utley on top they other guy's utley, and you're the winner. (Swish)
drsmooth
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Warszawa » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:32 pm

Slowhand wrote:
curveball wrote:I was listening to the game on the radio and Anderson said that Morgan threw 96mph. True?

I saw at least once that he did. Kinda surprised me, but I don't know what he's usually at.

I knew there was a reason they were keeping him around
Your place in oblivion is assured
Warszawa
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Monkeyboy » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:04 am

drsmooth wrote:
swishnicholson wrote:

this is actually worse....

Oh my yes. '72 was, in its way, a charmed year.

Phillies baseball was also interesting, and even in at least one instance provided the soundtrack to, well, that's all the time we have for today, kids (eat your heart out, Phil Rizzuto)

:spam:

and, oddly, the political discussion in 1972 involved, you guessed it, obstruction of justice and impeachment. We've come full circle.
Agnostic dyslexic insomniacs lay awake all night wondering if there is a Dog.
Monkeyboy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Previous

Return to Back She Goes!