GDT 9/25/09: Phillies @ Brewers

Postby JFLNYC » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Here comes the third poop.
Jamie

"A man who tells lies . . . merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."
User avatar
JFLNYC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 30154
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:16 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Postby philliesphhan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm

JFLNYC wrote:Here comes the third poop.


:lol:
"My hip is #$!&@ up. I'm going to Africa for two weeks."
User avatar
philliesphhan
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 34094
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:37 pm
Location: the corner of 1st and 1st

Postby Bucky » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm

get 'em tomorrow boys
User avatar
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 50393
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: You_Still_Have_To_Visit_Us

Postby swishnicholson » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

pop-up
Which part? And who are you?
User avatar
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 33229
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: First I was like....And then I was like...

Postby philliesphhan » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

Oh well, glad we got them to use their closer in a blowout
"My hip is #$!&@ up. I'm going to Africa for two weeks."
User avatar
philliesphhan
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 34094
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:37 pm
Location: the corner of 1st and 1st

Postby Ace Rothstein » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

oh noez
User avatar
Ace Rothstein
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 84268
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Tangiers Sportsbook

Postby TheDude24 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:56 pm

It's more fun to clinch at home anyway.
User avatar
TheDude24
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 2786
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:54 am
Location: Media, PA

Postby VFB » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 pm

Image
User avatar
VFB
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 16541
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:27 pm
Location: SAFE AND SECURE AT SECOND BASE

Postby swishnicholson » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Tomorrow will be a better day.
Which part? And who are you?
User avatar
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 33229
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: First I was like....And then I was like...

Postby Shore » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:02 pm

Doll Is Mine wrote:I don't know what's worse; this team's ability to close out games or their ability to score runners from 3rd and less than 2 outs.



Code: Select all
Split          G GS   PA   AB   R   H  2B 3B  HR RBI  SB CS  BB  SO   BA  OBP  SLG  OPS   TB GDP HBP SH SF IBB ROE BAbip tOPS+ sOPS+
RISP            151 1604 1306 548 331  76  7  51 520  45  9 211 298 .253 .357 .440 .797  574  27  23 23 41  44  12  .281   105   109
---             152 3341 3035 124 767 174 18 124 124   0  0 271 633 .253 .321 .444 .766 1349   0  35  0  0   0  27  .282    95   105
Men On          152 2609 2197 647 582 124 11  90 618 109 25 287 458 .265 .353 .454 .807  998  86  34 50 41  44  26  .291   106   111
1--             152 1005  891  99 251  48  4  39  98  64 16  76 160 .282 .346 .476 .821  424  59  11 27  0   0  14  .306   109   114
-2-             144  509  408  79 100  25  3   7  77   6  3  86  89 .245 .385 .373 .758  152   0   7  8  0  26   3  .298    98   102
--3              93  168  137  52  26   8  2   6  48   0  0  21  31 .190 .280 .409 .689   56   0   0  0 10   6   2  .182    75    70
12-             136  414  357 108  90  19  1  14 103  25  4  39  96 .252 .337 .429 .766  153  15   7 11  0   0   2  .308    96   112
1-3              97  174  137  90  44  10  1   8  86  13  2  16  29 .321 .376 .584 .960   80   3   4  4 13   0   2  .319   142   130
-23              78  157  116  81  34   9  0   6  79   0  0  32  25 .293 .439 .526 .965   61   0   3  0  6  12   0  .308   148   140
123              82  182  151 138  37   5  0  10 127   1  0  17  28 .245 .308 .477 .785   72   9   2  0 12   0   3  .216    98   106
--3lt 2 out     118  358  262 223  78  16  1  18 219   4  2  44  59 .298 .364 .573 .937  150  12   7  4 41   9   3  .265   136   114
--3 2 out       130  323  279 138  63  16  2  12 121  10  0  42  54 .226 .331 .427 .758  119   0   2  0  0   9   4  .239    94   105

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs, Phils are .298 / .364 / .573 as a team, which means they all hit about like Chase Utley.
Trent Steele wrote:maybe the phillies can next kidnap and execute my mom in their ongoing attempt to do things that makes me want to hate them
User avatar
Shore
All-Seeing, All-Knowing
 
Posts: 7097
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Indoors

Postby Ace Rothstein » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Shore wrote:
Ace Rothstein wrote:
Shore wrote:I'm feeling some JRoll here....

nice call


I'll be sure to visit Aces Up and check up on you :)



i thought you were calling the pop up, thats better then my predictions
User avatar
Ace Rothstein
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 84268
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Tangiers Sportsbook

Postby JFLNYC » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Shore wrote:
Doll Is Mine wrote:I don't know what's worse; this team's ability to close out games or their ability to score runners from 3rd and less than 2 outs.



Code: Select all
Split          G GS   PA   AB   R   H  2B 3B  HR RBI  SB CS  BB  SO   BA  OBP  SLG  OPS   TB GDP HBP SH SF IBB ROE BAbip tOPS+ sOPS+
RISP            151 1604 1306 548 331  76  7  51 520  45  9 211 298 .253 .357 .440 .797  574  27  23 23 41  44  12  .281   105   109
---             152 3341 3035 124 767 174 18 124 124   0  0 271 633 .253 .321 .444 .766 1349   0  35  0  0   0  27  .282    95   105
Men On          152 2609 2197 647 582 124 11  90 618 109 25 287 458 .265 .353 .454 .807  998  86  34 50 41  44  26  .291   106   111
1--             152 1005  891  99 251  48  4  39  98  64 16  76 160 .282 .346 .476 .821  424  59  11 27  0   0  14  .306   109   114
-2-             144  509  408  79 100  25  3   7  77   6  3  86  89 .245 .385 .373 .758  152   0   7  8  0  26   3  .298    98   102
--3              93  168  137  52  26   8  2   6  48   0  0  21  31 .190 .280 .409 .689   56   0   0  0 10   6   2  .182    75    70
12-             136  414  357 108  90  19  1  14 103  25  4  39  96 .252 .337 .429 .766  153  15   7 11  0   0   2  .308    96   112
1-3              97  174  137  90  44  10  1   8  86  13  2  16  29 .321 .376 .584 .960   80   3   4  4 13   0   2  .319   142   130
-23              78  157  116  81  34   9  0   6  79   0  0  32  25 .293 .439 .526 .965   61   0   3  0  6  12   0  .308   148   140
123              82  182  151 138  37   5  0  10 127   1  0  17  28 .245 .308 .477 .785   72   9   2  0 12   0   3  .216    98   106
--3lt 2 out     118  358  262 223  78  16  1  18 219   4  2  44  59 .298 .364 .573 .937  150  12   7  4 41   9   3  .265   136   114
--3 2 out       130  323  279 138  63  16  2  12 121  10  0  42  54 .226 .331 .427 .758  119   0   2  0  0   9   4  .239    94   105

Runner on 3rd, less than 2 outs, Phils are .298 / .364 / .573 as a team, which means they all hit about like Chase Utley.


That's the Bible Code, isn't it?!
Jamie

"A man who tells lies . . . merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."
User avatar
JFLNYC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 30154
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:16 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Postby Shore » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Ace Rothstein wrote:
Shore wrote:
Ace Rothstein wrote:
Shore wrote:I'm feeling some JRoll here....

nice call


I'll be sure to visit Aces Up and check up on you :)



i thought you were calling the pop up, thats better then my predictions


I wish I was. I was actually calling something good, which I guess isn't really "Jroll" anymore.
Trent Steele wrote:maybe the phillies can next kidnap and execute my mom in their ongoing attempt to do things that makes me want to hate them
User avatar
Shore
All-Seeing, All-Knowing
 
Posts: 7097
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:32 pm
Location: Indoors

Previous

Return to 2009 Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest