Game 6 NLCS GDT: Giants @ Phils

Postby philliesphhan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 am

Unless they give him like 10/275 like they gave to ARod however many years ago, the Yankees will be outbid by no one.
"My hip is #$!&@ up. I'm going to Africa for two weeks."
philliesphhan
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 33592
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: the corner of 1st and 1st

Postby pianopop9 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:50 am

philliesphhan wrote:Unless they give him like 10/275 like they gave to ARod however many years ago, the Yankees will be outbid by no one.


call me crazy but i just have this feeling werth might give up a few bucks to stay here.
User avatar
pianopop9
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Postby Eddie Jordan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 am

Image

He thinks you are crazy.
Continued success, thanks for comin' on the show!
User avatar
Eddie Jordan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

Postby FTN » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:52 am

pianopop9 wrote:
philliesphhan wrote:Unless they give him like 10/275 like they gave to ARod however many years ago, the Yankees will be outbid by no one.


call me crazy but i just have this feeling werth might give up a few bucks to stay here.


i actually feel the opposite. for some strange reason, i think he wants out of philly.
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Postby pianopop9 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 am

FTN wrote:
pianopop9 wrote:
philliesphhan wrote:Unless they give him like 10/275 like they gave to ARod however many years ago, the Yankees will be outbid by no one.


call me crazy but i just have this feeling werth might give up a few bucks to stay here.


i actually feel the opposite. for some strange reason, i think he wants out of philly.


not that I disagree but what makes you think that?
User avatar
pianopop9
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Postby drsmooth » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:58 am

Dom Brown will do a passable imitation of Hayward & the Phils will win like 135 games total, counting postseason, in 2011

just a hunch
Yes, but in a double utley you can put your utley on top they other guy's utley, and you're the winner. (Swish)
User avatar
drsmooth
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 45281
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Low station

Postby FTN » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:59 am

i dont know.

i cant explain it.

i have a lot of thoughts about a lot of the guys on the team that i cant back up with facts. i only have evidence that one player is a complete dickhead, but im not sharing that with the masses.

it doesnt really matter. hes not coming back.
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Postby Eddie Jordan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 am

They ruined the Kane Kalas goosebumps moment when they were promptly LOOGY'D. Kane was great.
Continued success, thanks for comin' on the show!
User avatar
Eddie Jordan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

Postby Eddie Jordan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:01 am

I wish you were talking about Shane but something tells me the guy you speak of plays right field
Continued success, thanks for comin' on the show!
User avatar
Eddie Jordan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

Postby drsmooth » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:02 am

FTN wrote:i dont know.

i cant explain it.

i have a lot of thoughts about a lot of the guys on the team that i cant back up with facts. i only have evidence that one player is a complete dickhead, but im not sharing that with the masses.

it doesnt really matter. hes not coming back.


that moyer was clubhouse asscancer, that guy

:|
Yes, but in a double utley you can put your utley on top they other guy's utley, and you're the winner. (Swish)
User avatar
drsmooth
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 45281
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Low station

Postby Eddie Jordan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:03 am

I knew that Sweeney was just putting on an act with all that good guy stuff
Continued success, thanks for comin' on the show!
User avatar
Eddie Jordan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

Postby pianopop9 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

FTN wrote:i dont know.

i cant explain it.

i have a lot of thoughts about a lot of the guys on the team that i cant back up with facts. i only have evidence that one player is a complete dickhead, but im not sharing that with the masses.

it doesnt really matter. hes not coming back.


schmidty was a dickhead too but I wouldn't let him walk.
User avatar
pianopop9
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Postby drsmooth » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:05 am

the '69 barves lost to the mets and those barves had no fans to be all wrenched up over it

which makes losing to the '10 giants more painful
Yes, but in a double utley you can put your utley on top they other guy's utley, and you're the winner. (Swish)
User avatar
drsmooth
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 45281
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:24 pm
Location: Low station

Postby JFLNYC » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:20 am

I can confirm Floppy's comment from my sources.
Jamie
User avatar
JFLNYC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 24811
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:16 pm
Location: Location, Location!

Postby Slowhand » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:27 am

sources = jeff2sf ?
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
User avatar
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 15630
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:26 am
Location: Fake news

Postby bleh » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:33 am

Eddie Jordan wrote:They ruined the Kane Kalas goosebumps moment when they were promptly LOOGY'D. Kane was great.

sorry but he's an atrocious singer
User avatar
bleh
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 9671
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: South Jersey *Your_Ad_Here*

Postby CalvinBall » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

Just saw that Wilson did his demon worship celebration thing after the K. Turns his back on Posey and is basically like look at me. I can't imagine many people like him in the clubhouse.


Image

Image
User avatar
CalvinBall
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 49932
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:30 pm
Location: Cassel Guard

Postby Eddie Jordan » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

Disagree about Kane. Operatic style just doesn't sit well with some people. I was more or less impressed
Continued success, thanks for comin' on the show!
User avatar
Eddie Jordan
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 11195
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 am

Postby td11 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm

yeah, most people seemed to like kane's singing (myself included)
Image
User avatar
td11
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 34903
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:04 am
Location: berry my dick

Previous

Return to 2010 Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest