Your mom goes to Random Thoughts

Your mom goes to Random Thoughts

Postby 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

seriously, who did that?
Fine. You wanna act like you're two? I'll act like I'm one.
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby Barry Jive » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

what are you talking about
no offense but you are everything that's wrong with America
Barry Jive
Plays the Game the Right Way

Postby 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:31 pm

someone left the cake out in the rain
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby Barry Jive » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 pm

i may be hanging out with my ex tonight for the first time in almost two years. it's pretty weird as our breakup was pretty non-confrontational. she dumped me and i took it pretty well. and we hung out a handful of times after that. but then she moved to Connecticut and i never saw her again.
Barry Jive

Postby 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:39 pm

i also have an ex than moved to connecticut. she didn't go to quinnipiac, did she?
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby Barry Jive » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:45 pm

no, we both went to Penn State and she moved there for the job she got. she got a new job so she's back.
Barry Jive

Postby 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:46 pm

phew
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby SK790 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey Barry, I was tailgating in lot K also, I vaguely remember you saying you and your tailgate were there. If you saw 2 doods and 2 chicks around a small ass grill drinking Shocktop, chance are you saw me.
SK790

Location: time is money; money is power; power is pizza; pizza is knowledge

Postby Barry Jive » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:48 pm

yeah, it would be quite weird if we shared an ex. it would take more than a couple coincidences.
Barry Jive

Postby Barry Jive » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:50 pm

didn't see anyone drinking Shocktop, unfortunately. if you heard someone inconsiderately overpowering the music game from their car, that was my friend. we were right next to the median walkway between the port-a-pottys and the Linc.
Barry Jive

Postby SK790 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:55 pm

I'm fairly certain we were right next to each other, or at least close. As you go in, we were on the left, right in front of a port-a-potty. I heard the music, but didn't look or care to see who it was.
SK790

Location: time is money; money is power; power is pizza; pizza is knowledge

Postby phatj » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Today I happened across the story of the torture of Balthazar Gérard (for assassinating William the Silent):

In the first night of his imprisonment Balthasar Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off Gérard's bruised skin with his sharp tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left the night with his hands and feet bound together, as a ball, so he couldn't sleep. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on the pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 pounds (136 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour.

After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, raw dog's leather; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.

Then he was executed in accordance with his sentence:

The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, that his heart should be torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.

Holy #$!&@.
phatj

Postby WilliamC » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:19 pm

I seen 1's thing about leaving a sip of beer at the bottom. I get made fun of for that and I don't care. If I am drinking casually(not like superhuman fast) I always leave the #$!&@ sip.

When I am out or just in fast paced drinking I drink it all.
Do it again!
WilliamC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby 1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:27 pm

i think it comes from working a couple years in a movie theater. i can't stand when people didn't finish their drinks and my Butler would get #$!&@ Hi-C all up in it
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby swishnicholson » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 pm

phatj wrote:Today I happened across the story of the torture of Balthazar Gérard (for assassinating William the Silent):

In the first night of his imprisonment Balthasar Gérard was hung on a pole and lashed with a whip. After that his wounds were smeared with honey and a goat was brought to lick the honey off Gérard's bruised skin with his sharp tongue. The goat however refused to touch the body of the sentenced. After this and other tortures he was left the night with his hands and feet bound together, as a ball, so he couldn't sleep. During the following three days, he was repeatedly mocked and hung on the pole with his hands tied behind his back. Then a weight of 300 pounds (136 kg) was attached to each of his big toes for half an hour.

After this half hour Gérard was fitted with shoes made of well-oiled, raw dog's leather; the shoes were two fingers shorter than his feet. In this state he was put before a fire. When the shoes warmed up, they contracted, crushing the feet inside them to stumps. When the shoes were removed, his half-broiled skin was torn off. After his feet were damaged, his armpits were branded. After that he was dressed in a shirt soaked in alcohol. Then burning bacon fat was poured over him and sharp nails were stuck between the flesh and the nails of his hands and feet. Gérard is said to have remained calm during his torture.

The magistrates decreed that the right hand of Gérard should be burned off with a red-hot iron, that his flesh should be torn from his bones with pincers in six different places, that he should be quartered and disemboweled alive, that his heart should be torn from his bosom and flung in his face, and that, finally, his head should be taken off.

Holy $#@!.

Man, I can't stand being mocked.
Which part? And who are you?
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby CalvinBall » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:43 pm

1 wrote:i think it comes from working a couple years in a movie theater. i can't stand when people didn't finish their drinks and my Butler would get $#@! Hi-C all up in it

i worked at a movie theater for my first job. <3
CalvinBall
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

Postby jerseyhoya » Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 am

Georgetown beat both teams in the 2010 NCAA Tournament National Championship game. Not only that, after losing to the Hoyas, both Butler and Duke collectively amassed a 44-2 record.
jerseyhoya
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Slowhand » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 am

phatj wrote:Today I happened across the story of the torture of Balthazar Gérard (for assassinating William the Silent):

Holy $#@!.

So what happened to the insubordinate goat?
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby EndlessSummer » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 am

Holy $#@!.

Perfect set up for the next Southwest Airlines "Wanna get away?" commercial.
EndlessSummer
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Woody » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:49 am

Perfect metaphor for what the Nationals are about to face
you sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands to be on this forum? Do you have a job? Are you a shut-in?
Woody
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Next

Return to Random Thoughts Threads