The Human Centipede's Random Thoughts Threads

Postby Soren » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:14 am

Barry Jive wrote:definitely probably maybe gonna want to get Wertzed before the BSG tailgate and talk about music for like 2 hours

I like this plan
I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise & stronger.
Soren
Plays the Game the Right Way

Postby phatj » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:33 am

VoxOrion wrote:Actually, I think the fact that the thread title is in the form of a question is what irritates me. I'm being asked every time it is bumped. The wrastlin thread doesn't ask me questions. The look how cool and drunk I am thread doesn't want anything from me. Why does jazz have to try me so?

This is it, exactly. Every time I see that thread I think, "No, goddamnit, I don't like jazz. Now go back to your free-range beef."
they were a chick hanging out with her friends at a bar, the Phillies would be the 320 lb chick with a nose wart and a dick - Trent Steele
phatj

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:57 am

Barry Jive wrote:
Bucky wrote:so barry you're not working tonight eh. Phila PD chased two armed suspects out of the city, up the schuylkill, and onto 202 south at speeds of 120MPH plus. Last I heard they were passing chesterbrook boulevard when montgomery county lost interest.

holy wow, must have happened right after I left. Dude they're chasing must have done some serious $#@!

i got away bitches
Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 am

SK790 wrote:
Barry Jive wrote:
SK790 wrote:
Barry Jive wrote:I'll talk about King Crimson for a minute

I loved KC ever since a friend of mine turned me on to them in college. It might have been obvious with my old avatar which was the logo for the Discipline album, but I wasn't sure anyone would ever catch on to that.

I really haven't listened to them outside of putting on In the Court of the Crimson King a few times in the past couple months (and I'd probably heard it a handful of times before that). Prog was never really my thing. But that album's pretty tight. And I like Pink Floyd enough if that counts.

I listen to a ton of prog and what is loosely defined as "math rock", but I never got into Floyd that much outside of a few albums in the middle of their career. I'd recommend another King Crimson album like In The Court, but that album is pretty much one of a kind. It was the only album they made with those members and the only album that has that sort of sound.

The history of King Crimson is pretty interesting, but without getting into major detail, the band is pretty much just Robert Fripp and whoever he wants to play around him, forming and disbanding the band whenever he pleases. Any thing you hear from them is sure to be very good musically, due to the level of talent they've had over the years.

/prog

best album that opens with a heartbeat is Sports
Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:16 am

obama is the biggest disappointment since starsailor

since gay dad even

maybe since the show where the wall is coming towards you and you had to try and fit through it
Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Bakestar » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:20 am

Houshphandzadeh wrote:obama is the biggest disappointment since starsailor

since gay dad even

maybe since the show where the wall is coming towards you and you had to try and fit through it

LOL Gay Dad

My awful twee ex-gf made me go see them at CMJ '98. As a result, I missed pre-"Slim Shady LP" Eminem.
Foreskin stupid
Bakestar
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:40 am

Cecily Tynan is a fox
Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby SK790 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 am

Barry Jive wrote:definitely probably maybe gonna want to get Wertzed before the BSG tailgate and talk about music for like 2 hours

Soren and I are already meeting beforehand for sure. VFB and td also expressed interest, but I'm not sure how we can get this to happen. Shoot him or me a PM on ideas and we'll try to set something up.
jamiethekiller wrote:also, you're being about 10x worse than Cballs ever is in the PSU thread.
SK790

Location: time is money; money is power; power is pizza; pizza is knowledge

Postby The Dude » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:06 am

I think the ghost of a guido resides in my apartment. This one specific section of the hallway has a strong smell of cologne and marlboro lights
BSG HOF '25
The Dude
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby WheelsFellOff » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Fun link

Searches Twitter for tweets that contain a specific word, then replaces that word with another of your choosing.

For fun I replaced "hair" with "tits" and was rewarded with hilarious results:

I shld be getting ready but instead I'm sittin here in my t-shirt tits out&lookin crazy &idec

im always blind after a shower, i cant put my glasses on cause if i do my wet tits will dry and curl around them.

Im currently working with a group of engineers to study Drake's eyebrow tits to see if that will plug the BP oil spill hole

Goodbye afternoon productivity!
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
WheelsFellOff

Postby CrashburnAlley » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:48 pm

RT @ESPN Philadelphia losers speak to Pedro Martinez about possible comeback
Crashburn Alley

WTF C'MON GUYZ STOP BEING PPL AND START BEIN HOCKY ROBOTS
CrashburnAlley
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:16 pm

WheelsFellOff wrote:Fun link

Searches Twitter for tweets that contain a specific word, then replaces that word with another of your choosing.

hot as a mofo outside. This calls for some Tutti Frutti! Blueberry & Strawberry penis w/ some cookie dough :)

Holy !@#$! A giant penis tree fell outside my house!

Please...come out strong in the first quarter and attack the vajayjay...be aggressive and push the ball

STUPID penis TWITTER

Turn off tv and turn on penis :) goodidea!

Made it home safely, now its time to fap!

People tell me to fap... Yeah sit on my lap in a hottub with a bottle of wine and I'll fap....

About to fap for real
Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby mark2st » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Fap or fapping seem to work the best. I've gotten these gems:

fapping and talking on the phone can be easier with "The CellBand"

@MsAlelele Im multitasking, I am on chat, facebook, youtube and Twitter, all whilst writing my novel and fapping !! ;O>

While fapping this morning I accidentally ate a bug.

@2Serenity I was Tweeting + fapping, looked up and I was in the middle of the road! Thankfully no traffic!
"he's the j wertz of the flyers. they got him and everyone was like meh. then boom, epic beard and big goals." - z ipper
mark2st
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Chris Wheeler can light up my darkest day, make me smile when i'm drowning in tears and make me believe when all my faith is gone. - Louise♥

Desperate Times Call for Chris Wheeler?

Q: why do you like Chris Wheeler so much ? :)
A: idk his hair is hypnozing me
Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:44 pm

mark2st wrote:

Fap or fapping seem to work the best. I've gotten these gems:

fapping and talking on the phone can be easier with "The CellBand"

@MsAlelele Im multitasking, I am on chat, facebook, youtube and Twitter, all whilst writing my novel and fapping !! ;O>

While fapping this morning I accidentally ate a bug.

@2Serenity I was Tweeting + fapping, looked up and I was in the middle of the road! Thankfully no traffic!

Yay i got unlimited fapping again horray im not gonna die

Swype is going to revolutionize fapping.
Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:52 pm

I feel naked without my beard of bees.

Just hanging out with my friend elliott who has a english accent and wearing a beard of bees

Questions that will never be answered: why I insisted on wearing a beard of bees in family portraits?

I used to hate when it was cold in the a.m so you wore a big beard of bees..
Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby WheelsFellOff » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

Replaced "making soup"

threatening the elderly. Rummage sales are a lot of work!

Kind of wish now that I had spent time today threatening the elderly. Would be perfect for this weather.

Sweet video of 91 yr. old woman threatening the elderly from the depression years.

I think I may just be about done with this.
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
WheelsFellOff

Postby Bucky » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:32 pm

wait....I'm only about 3 months behind here...is the term 'ginger' named after The Movie Star?
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby meatball » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:30 pm

SK790 wrote:

Soren and I are already meeting beforehand for sure. VFB and td also expressed interest, but I'm not sure how we can get this to happen. Shoot him or me a PM on ideas and we'll try to set something up.

I am also down for some pre-game pre-gaming.
meatball
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Postby SK790 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:32 pm

meatball wrote:
SK790 wrote:

I am also down for some pre-game pre-gaming.

I need ideas people! How are we going to get 5-8 people high without getting arrested.
jamiethekiller wrote:also, you're being about 10x worse than Cballs ever is in the PSU thread.
SK790

Location: time is money; money is power; power is pizza; pizza is knowledge

PreviousNext

Return to Random Thoughts Threads