int thought = random.Next();

Postby TenuredVulture » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Just talked to a federal agent regarding security clearance for a former student.
TenuredVulture
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

Postby Grotewold » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:19 pm

TenuredVulture wrote:Just talked to a federal agent

mad cause you're flagrant
Grotewold
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby smitty » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:22 pm

I remember I got my security clearance right around college graduation. The Special Agents went back to the street I used to live on and axed around. I had been gone for a couple of years so some of the new folks didn't know me much. It was kinda weird for my folks who still lived on the block.

A buddy had the Special Agent dudes come to the campus at PSU and ax around his dorm. Freaked the hippies out when this dude was flashing his badge axing questions and stuff. My buddy was king of the dorm after that though cuz' everyone was a'scared of him.
Teams lie, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad. They do it to get an advantage while they look at the trade market or just because they can

--Will Carroll
smitty
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Bucky » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:25 pm

My neighbor owns an electronic security company (OK, an alarm company) and every couple years someone in a military uniform knocks on our door to ask about him because he's got to renew clearance (his company covers lots of federal buildings).
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby MrsVox » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Seriously, I have three gaming consoles, and for various reasons, cannot watch Netflix on any of them right now. Bitches.
MrsVox
Site Admin

Postby CalvinBall » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 pm

im going to pf changs tonight. pretty excited to be with friends and eat yum yum foood.
CalvinBall

Postby swishnicholson » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Philadelphia actually grew a bit over the last ten years. Not by much, but that's something I would have found unlikely even a few years back and impossible thirty years ago.

Philly.com
Which part? And who are you?
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby PrattRules » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:34 pm

swishnicholson wrote:Philadelphia actually grew a bit over the last ten years. Not by much, but that's something I would have found unlikely even a few years back and impossible thirty years ago.

Philly.com

Cliff Lee
"Just remember, it's not a lie if you believe it." -George Costanza
PrattRules
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:37 pm

gonna need you guys to really put your heads together on this one

where would I get dress shoelaces in Center City West?
Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby lethal » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm

kopphanatic wrote:I have to pass a second test(I already passed an online test), they're going to take my information, and they're going to look at my tv presence.

If I pass the second test, I get put into the contestant pool for 18 months and wait for a phone call invite to the show.

Don't know how it is now with the online tests as the initial phase, but I applied many years ago and our "tryout" was a 50 question test, not multiple choice. You had to score at least a 45 to make it to the 2nd phase which was the TV presence part I think. In my test pool, which was conducted in a huge hotel ballroom, maybe 200 people tried out and 3 people made the 2nd round, so congrats kop. You've done well.
lethal
BSG MVP / ninja
BSG MVP / ninja

Postby kimbatiste » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm

Houshphandzadeh wrote:gonna need you guys to really put your heads together on this one

Boyd's?
kimbatiste
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Postby Houshphandzadeh » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Houshphandzadeh
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:38 pm

This made me laff...

Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby WheelsFellOff » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Muammar should know better than to go heads up with Negreanu when that hockey pucker has position.
WheelsFellOff
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way

Postby pacino » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

omg, chio and elvis duran and preston and steve and all the others are mostly fake?! WHO KNEW?! it's almost like all of their bits are the same and they get together on message boards and learn about morning show zoo bits.

ANY1 JUS **this post brought to you by Philly the Kid** PHHONE TAPS?! I NO I DO!!!
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby WilliamC » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

We aren't allowed having chewing tobacco inside the building where I work. And I rarely do. Right now I am training for a new position in an area where you are even less supposed to have chewing tobacco at work.

Well I was getting all flustered today, forgetting things, messing things up and and it was all just piling on. It ended up with me reaching in my pocket for a pen(I think) and instead ripping out a can of chew and dropping it. Of course it popped open all over the floor in front of the wrong people. Then I cursed. I think the pen caught on the can of chew but I don't remember because it went into an embarrassing blur.

I had been doing pretty good but the only thing that might be keep me from getting into some kind of trouble is the fact that it seemed to have gotten some really hearty laughs. GOOD THINGS!
Do it again!
WilliamC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Bucky » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Houshphandzadeh wrote:gonna need you guys to really put your heads together on this one

suburban station. (boyd's is CC east).
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby smitty » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:07 pm

WilliamC wrote:We aren't allowed having chewing tobacco inside the building where I work. And I rarely do. Right now I am training for a new position in an area where you are even less supposed to have chewing tobacco at work.

Well I was getting all flustered today, forgetting things, messing things up and and it was all just piling on. It ended up with me reaching in my pocket for a pen(I think) and instead ripping out a can of chew and dropping it. Of course it popped open all over the floor in front of the wrong people. Then I cursed. I think the pen caught on the can of chew but I don't remember because it went into an embarrassing blur.

I had been doing pretty good but the only thing that might be keep me from getting into some kind of trouble is the fact that it seemed to have gotten some really hearty laughs. GOOD THINGS!

If you don't spit, what's the big deal?

They tried that crap on me in the Army but it was a non-starter. Copenhagen is like main-lining nicotine. I'm not sure if anything could stop me from dipping when I was a nicotine fiend.

I'm glad I finally quit though. I do miss it, though.
Teams lie, sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad. They do it to get an advantage while they look at the trade market or just because they can

--Will Carroll
smitty
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby jerseyhoya » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:47 pm

If we had a politics thread, it'd be touching off right about now
jerseyhoya
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby jerseyhoya » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:54 pm

I'm really hungry

Cook faster please