Fantasy Football 2011

Re: Fantasy Football 2011

Postby Didn't I? » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:46 pm

In my big money league championship, I went in to yesterday up 5. He had Rodgers last night. I have Brees tonight. I need 35 from Brees (just about his projected) to win. Pretty cool the way it came down to our quarterbacks, each on their own day.
​​"Big Dick Nick stepped the #$!&@ up." - An Eagles fan with an eye patch
Didn't I?
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Pittfan03 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:37 pm

JUburton wrote:
Pittfan03 wrote:OK, keeper decision time. Matt Schaub or Darren McFadden? I'm leaning towards Schaub, since McFadden can't stay healthy, at all.
Does it matter what round they were picked in? Schaub is a 8-10 QB and McFadden is a stud when he's healthy. I'd rather gamble on the stud and grab another QB unless you think a ton of QBs are being kept.

Schaub was someone's keeper last year, but was dropped when he got hurt this year. McFadden was available and was my 1st round pick this year, but he's missed over 50% of the season. Most of the QB's are being kept. Matt Ryan is my other QB.
Piss off.
Pittfan03
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Rockinghorse » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:12 pm

I finally won a money league, scoring 120+ in both playoff games. Brady and Foster came through down the stretch. I went back through my transactions and saw that after week 1, I needed to add a defense to supplement the Eagles, and my waiver claim on the Redskins was denied. Had to settle for SF who ended up being the best D/ST in the NFL by 20 pts (Skins were 22nd).
Rockinghorse
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Previous

Return to Football - Fantasy