2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby my cousin mose » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:50 pm

wearing a diaper and i'm ready to go
You merely adopted your mothers basement, I was born there - MoBettle
User avatar
my cousin mose
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: I don't care where, just far away

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Coste2Coste » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:17 pm

1. Coste2Coste
2. Gr
3. Napalm
4. Rockinghorse
5. Longdrive
6. Open
7. Bdawk
8. Calvinball
9. Mcare89
10. Mose!
11.Bill Mcneal
12. Lethal

Back for 2012

Invite sent
Signed up successfully
User avatar
Coste2Coste
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: 10-6opolis

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Coste2Coste » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Coste2Coste wrote:1. Coste2Coste
2. Gr
3. Napalm
4. Rockinghorse
5. Longdrive
6. Stripes
7. Bdawk
8. Calvinball
9. Mcare89
10. Mose!
11.Bill Mcneal
12. Lethal

Back for 2012

Invite sent
Signed up successfully
User avatar
Coste2Coste
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: 10-6opolis

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby FTN » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:47 am

okay, so lowcountry is MIA and I think he has to be replaced.

i think the fairest way to do this is to take the 7th ranked team from the B league and bump them to the A league, then recruit a newbie to take a spot in the b league.

the other option is to keep the 7th ranked team from the A league in the A league again this year and then recruit a newbie to take their spot in the B league.

i'm leaning toward option 1, but if anyone feels strongly, speak up now.
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Coste2Coste » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Coste2Coste wrote:
Coste2Coste wrote:1. Coste2Coste
2. Gr
3. Napalm
4. Rockinghorse
5. Longdrive
6. Stripes
7. Bdawk
8. Calvinball
9. Mcare89
10. Mose!
11.Bill Mcneal
12. Lethal

Back for 2012

Invite sent
Signed up successfully
User avatar
Coste2Coste
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: 10-6opolis

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Coste2Coste » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:18 pm

FTN wrote:okay, so lowcountry is MIA and I think he has to be replaced.

i think the fairest way to do this is to take the 7th ranked team from the B league and bump them to the A league, then recruit a newbie to take a spot in the b league.

the other option is to keep the 7th ranked team from the A league in the A league again this year and then recruit a newbie to take their spot in the B league.

i'm leaning toward option 1, but if anyone feels strongly, speak up now.


I have no opinion either way I just think we need to make a decision asap so we can try to find another manager
User avatar
Coste2Coste
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: 10-6opolis

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby my cousin mose » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 pm

Pretty pumped about that exclamation point
User avatar
my cousin mose
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: I don't care where, just far away

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Rockinghorse » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 am

It looks like FTN is signed up in the B league so there are 12 names there now. Probably need to remove him to make room for whoever takes the last team.
User avatar
Rockinghorse
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 5708
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: Back in Philly

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby FTN » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 am

i deleted my team.

coste2coste has commish privileges, he can delete me too
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby my cousin mose » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:29 pm

i'm excited. gonna admit i'm not very good
You merely adopted your mothers basement, I was born there - MoBettle
User avatar
my cousin mose
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 10862
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: I don't care where, just far away

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby Coste2Coste » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:08 pm

We are just waiting for gr to join. I also sent an invite to wheelsfelloff. So when we move managers around to take lowcounty's place we will still have 12 in the b league.
User avatar
Coste2Coste
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Location: 10-6opolis

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby FTN » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 am

Coste2Coste wrote:We are just waiting for gr to join. I also sent an invite to wheelsfelloff. So when we move managers around to take lowcounty's place we will still have 12 in the b league.


so we have our one extra owner to replace lowcountry?

bdawk finished 7th in the b league and should get moved to a league, then the extra owner replaces him in the b league.
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby BDawk » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 am

FTN wrote:
Coste2Coste wrote:We are just waiting for gr to join. I also sent an invite to wheelsfelloff. So when we move managers around to take lowcounty's place we will still have 12 in the b league.


so we have our one extra owner to replace lowcountry?

bdawk finished 7th in the b league and should get moved to a league, then the extra owner replaces him in the b league.

Woohoo! How's this all work? I'm already registered in the b league
User avatar
BDawk
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:35 pm

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby WheelsFellOff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:49 am

As am I, is someone else missing?
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
User avatar
WheelsFellOff
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 27183
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm
Location: Bologna

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby ReadingPhilly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 am

i assume someone to replace lowcountry.
User avatar
ReadingPhilly
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 54476
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby WheelsFellOff » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:06 am

I thought that's what I was doing.
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
User avatar
WheelsFellOff
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 27183
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm
Location: Bologna

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby ReadingPhilly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:12 am

idk then without seeing your league signups. that last page still lists a few missing. is calvin in? savior?
User avatar
ReadingPhilly
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 54476
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby ReadingPhilly » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:13 am

was looking at the wrong one, looks gr was the only one not signed up.
User avatar
ReadingPhilly
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 54476
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:32 pm

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby FTN » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:55 am

bdawk replaces lowcountry in the a league. he gets to pick from lowcountry's keepers
wheelsfelloff moves in to the b league to replace bdawk

make sense?
User avatar
FTN
list sheriff
 
Posts: 47429
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: BE PEACE

Re: 2012 B League Thread- Signups Going on Now

Postby BDawk » Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am

FTN wrote:bdawk replaces lowcountry in the a league. he gets to pick from lowcountry's keepers
wheelsfelloff moves in to the b league to replace bdawk

make sense?
damn, I was hoping to keep my roster but what you outlined makes more sense
User avatar
BDawk
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 4880
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Football - Fantasy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest