My auction league has a vacancy

My auction league has a vacancy

Postby Swiggers » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:10 pm

My Philly-based auction fantasy football league (14 teams, PPR, 3 or 4 keepers, $106 entry fee) has an opening. The auction is on Monday, August 19 at 6 PM at a place on South Street. Fun, challenging league with a great bunch of guys. If you're interested, send me a PM.
TomatoPie wrote:The fact that Christie is a Cowboys fan reveals a lot about his empty soul.

Monkeyboy wrote:Incidentally, as I post this, the people in the hotel room next to mine are having some raucous sex. The lady is growling and #$!&@. It's pretty impressive.
Swiggers
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Re: My auction league has a vacancy

Postby Swiggers » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Someone else dropped out. Two vacancies. First new owner to commit will get to pick which franchise he wants.
TomatoPie wrote:The fact that Christie is a Cowboys fan reveals a lot about his empty soul.

Monkeyboy wrote:Incidentally, as I post this, the people in the hotel room next to mine are having some raucous sex. The lady is growling and #$!&@. It's pretty impressive.
Swiggers
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Re: My auction league has a vacancy

Postby Swiggers » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:10 pm

Another vacancy for this year. Draft is on Tuesday, August 19. The rest of the info is the same as in the first post.

Swiggers
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Return to Football - Fantasy