News varying markedly from the usual©

News varying markedly from the usual©

Postby swishnicholson » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:24 am

We probably had a thread like this, but I can't find it. So:

link

Three zebras that escaped last week from the Hearst Ranch were shot to death by neighboring ranchers who say the animals threatened their horses and cattle.
Which part? And who are you?
User avatar
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 33237
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: First I was like....And then I was like...

Postby GrizzledVeteran » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:33 am

After being hit in his temple by a .22 caliber bullet during New Year's festivities, Darco Sangermano miraculously sneezed out the bullet through his nose.

The 28-year-old was hit while strolling around Naples, Italy--a city known for its infamously rowdy New Year's celebrations, often includimg fireworks and firearms.

While waiting to be seen by a doctor in the hospital, Sangermano sneezed the bullet out his right nostril.

Sangermano is not expected to lose use of his eye, despite splinters of bone left by the bullet.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/11/the ... z1AviDwBmX
This is a simple game. You throw the ball, you hit the ball, you catch the ball.
User avatar
GrizzledVeteran
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 3294
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:48 pm
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ

Postby Wolfgang622 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 pm

GrizzledVeteran wrote:After being hit in his temple by a .22 caliber bullet during New Year's festivities, Darco Sangermano miraculously sneezed out the bullet through his nose.

The 28-year-old was hit while strolling around Naples, Italy--a city known for its infamously rowdy New Year's celebrations, often includimg fireworks and firearms.

While waiting to be seen by a doctor in the hospital, Sangermano sneezed the bullet out his right nostril.

Sangermano is not expected to lose use of his eye, despite splinters of bone left by the bullet.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/11/the ... z1AviDwBmX


:!:
"I'm in a bar with the games sound turned off and that Cespedes home run still sounded like inevitability."

-swish
User avatar
Wolfgang622
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 26099
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:11 pm
Location: Baseball Heaven

Postby BigEd76 » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:48 pm

The halftime entertainment for last night's NLL game in Boston? Lap dances for the mascot!
User avatar
BigEd76
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 100946
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:13 pm
Location: 40.155/-74.829

Postby The Marty Show » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

GrizzledVeteran wrote:After being hit in his temple by a .22 caliber bullet during New Year's festivities, Darco Sangermano miraculously sneezed out the bullet through his nose.

The 28-year-old was hit while strolling around Naples, Italy--a city known for its infamously rowdy New Year's celebrations, often includimg fireworks and firearms.

While waiting to be seen by a doctor in the hospital, Sangermano sneezed the bullet out his right nostril.

Sangermano is not expected to lose use of his eye, despite splinters of bone left by the bullet.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/11/the ... z1AviDwBmX


Gesundheit
Charlie: "I tell our guys, 'champions can play anywhere."
Sun's up, lights out!
User avatar
The Marty Show
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:56 pm
Location: Out of Philly, PA

Postby TheFrank » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:38 pm


POLICE: CAKE LEADS TO SHOOTING

One man apparently didn't want his friend to have his cake and eat it too yesterday. Two friends were in a car on 2nd Street near Callowhill about 2:40 a.m. when the passenger began eating a piece of the driver's cake, according to police. This enraged the driver, who shot his friend once in the chest, a Central Detectives investigator said.

"They weren't supposed to be sharing," he said. "One was eating the other's food. They got into an argument and 'Bang! Bang!' "

The investigator denied a conflicting report that french fries were at the center of the argument.

Police said the 31-year-old victim, whose identity was not released, was in critical condition last night at Hahnemann University Hospital. The driver fled in his silver-colored vehicle, police said.

Aaron Rowand’s wanker cousin James Shields
User avatar
TheFrank
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Oppo boppo

Postby Barry Jive » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:45 pm

The investigator denied a conflicting report that french fries were at the center of the argument.


I'm glad this was in here, because I read that conflicting report earlier and this one confused me. I'm not being sarcastic.
no offense but you are everything that's wrong with America
User avatar
Barry Jive
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 37856
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: I'm Doug, solamente Doug.

Postby BigEd76 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:29 pm

User avatar
BigEd76
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 100946
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:13 pm
Location: 40.155/-74.829

Postby Barry Jive » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:20 pm

no offense but you are everything that's wrong with America
User avatar
Barry Jive
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 37856
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:53 pm
Location: I'm Doug, solamente Doug.

Postby TheFrank » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 am

He put hair in sandwich of cop who ticketed him

A former cook at a New Jersey restaurant is getting a short spell in jail for adding an unwelcome ingredient to a Evesham Township police officer's bagel sandwich.
Ryan Burke, 27, admitted putting his own pubic and chest hairs in the sandwich last February. He pleaded guilty to aggravated assault on a law-enforcement officer and retaliation for a past official action.

A judge sentenced Burke last week to 15 days in prison, to be served on weekends. He'll also serve two years of probation.

Authorities say the Evesham police officer had previously stopped Burke for a traffic violation.
Aaron Rowand’s wanker cousin James Shields
User avatar
TheFrank
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 5845
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 4:56 pm
Location: Oppo boppo

Postby drsmooth » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 am

TheFrank wrote:
He put hair in sandwich of cop who ticketed him

A former cook at a New Jersey restaurant is getting a short spell in jail for adding an unwelcome ingredient to a Evesham Township police officer's bagel sandwich.
Ryan Burke, 27, admitted putting his own pubic and chest hairs in the sandwich last February. He pleaded guilty to aggravated assault on a law-enforcement officer and retaliation for a past official action.

A judge sentenced Burke last week to 15 days in prison, to be served on weekends. He'll also serve two years of probation.

Authorities say the Evesham police officer had previously stopped Burke for a traffic violation.


sadly, they'll never dramatize this story on Bones or any of those other cop-forensics shows
Yes, but in a double utley you can put your utley on top they other guy's utley, and you're the winner. (Swish)
User avatar
drsmooth
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 47349
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: Low station

Postby Swiggers » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Berlin (CNN) -- Two doctors who performed breast enlargement surgery on a German porn actress have been charged with negligent manslaughter after the woman's death, a prosecutor's spokesman said.


http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/ ... tml?hpt=T2
TomatoPie wrote:The fact that Christie is a Cowboys fan reveals a lot about his empty soul.


Monkeyboy wrote:Incidentally, as I post this, the people in the hotel room next to mine are having some raucous sex. The lady is growling and #$!&@. It's pretty impressive.
User avatar
Swiggers
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:03 pm
Location: Barrington, NJ

Postby Bucky » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:50 pm

Successful Cat Burglar leaves cell phone charging during heist; gets nabbed

(free subscription required)

As the burglar was rifling through the rooms in that house, the homeowner's son arrived and startled him. The burglar jumped out a window and fled. The son called police, who searched the house.

They were stunned at what was found: a cellphone, charging in an electric socket, that didn't belong to the homeowner.

The phone led police to Cody Wilkins, who is now charged in 10 burglaries.
User avatar
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 50421
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: You_Still_Have_To_Visit_Us

Re: News varying markedly from the usual©

Postby Rev_Beezer » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:46 pm

swishnicholson wrote:We probably had a thread like this, but I can't find it. So:

link

Three zebras that escaped last week from the Hearst Ranch were shot to death by neighboring ranchers who say the animals threatened their horses and cattle.


I wonder what zebra tastes like.
Together we will win this game against the evil Space Yankees! Eat Fresh!
User avatar
Rev_Beezer
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 7112
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Location: Shamokin, PA

Re: News varying markedly from the usual©

Postby WheelsFellOff » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:35 pm

Rev_Beezer wrote:
swishnicholson wrote:We probably had a thread like this, but I can't find it. So:

link

Three zebras that escaped last week from the Hearst Ranch were shot to death by neighboring ranchers who say the animals threatened their horses and cattle.


I wonder what zebra tastes like.


Stripey chicken.
So far the Eagles have been unable willing to at least make a good will jester - Garry Cobb, Professional Sportswriter

jerseyhoya wrote:My hatred of quote boxes in signatures has reached a new high
User avatar
WheelsFellOff
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 27183
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:43 pm
Location: Bologna

Postby swishnicholson » Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:03 am

Which part? And who are you?
User avatar
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 33237
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: First I was like....And then I was like...

Postby Phan In Phlorida » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Inmate Nabbed In Penal Drug Interdiction
Kentucky jailers find baggie of cocaine hidden in suspect’s foreskin
User avatar
Phan In Phlorida
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 12571
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:51 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue

Postby BigEd76 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm

User avatar
BigEd76
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 100946
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:13 pm
Location: 40.155/-74.829

Postby Bucky » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

that kid is going to go broke every mother's day
User avatar
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 50421
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:24 pm
Location: You_Still_Have_To_Visit_Us

Postby The Nightman Cometh » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm


he died from a to knife to the calf?
The Nightman Cometh
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 8552
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Next

Return to Here We Go Again!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jerseyhoya, swishnicholson and 11 guests