Hail to the Kief: the BSG Weed Threat

Re: Hail to the Kief: the BSG Weed Threat

Postby momadance » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:55 pm

Napalm wrote:
momadance wrote:Got a 250mg lollipop. Ate about a quarter. Eagles won. I can't move.

A quarter is like 200 percent of the recommended dosage. Good Job Good Win

This was the correct take. These things don't come with dosage recs.
Last edited by momadance on Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titlehungry wrote:Nice celebration... whole team peed on the fans in honor or Tate's acquisition
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby momadance » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Monkeyboy wrote:
Napalm wrote:
momadance wrote:Got a 250mg lollipop. Ate about a quarter. Eagles won. I can't move.

A quarter is like 200 percent of the recommended dosage. Good Job Good Win

who the hell eats 1/8 of a lollipop? Are you supposed to rewrap it in some wax paper or share it with 7 friends?

I just broke it up into 4 pieces. I've gone ahead and broken up the 3 remaining pieces into multiple smaller pieces and put them in a sandwich bag. I also just ate a piece. Peace.
Titlehungry wrote:Nice celebration... whole team peed on the fans in honor or Tate's acquisition
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Monkeyboy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:52 am

I think you did what I probably would have done, take too much. I just think it's a weird way to dose a drug. Most people don't stop eating a lollipop halfway through. You'd think one lollipop would have one recommended dose. If someone wants a double dose, they can eat two lollipops.

But mostly I'm just jealous.
Agnostic dyslexic insomniacs lay awake all night wondering if there is a Dog.
Monkeyboy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby swishnicholson » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:36 pm

People can, and have, disputed the details in the article, but I'm definitely on Malcolm Gladwell's side. Criminalization is stupid, not making it available for proven medical uses is stupid, but adding to our array of readily available known dangerous substances and promoting its use is just a different kind of stupid.

Is Marijuana as Safe as We Think?
Which part? And who are you?
swishnicholson
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Monkeyboy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 pm

I don't think it should be promoted as we would some normal product. The countries who have done well with this actually have relatively low amounts of use from most people in their population. It's kept low key and kids are educated about the problems. The US will probably mess it up by turning it into some capitalistic enterprise with cartoon salesmen and jingles and other crazy over-the-top advertising.
Monkeyboy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby momadance » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Looking forward to the day I can order a pork roll, egg, and cheese on a kush bagel at Wawa.
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Monkeyboy » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:53 pm

Cigarette manufacturers are starting to get involved in marijuana sales, so maybe it will be coming to a convenience store near you!
Monkeyboy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Slowhand » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:02 pm

Monkeyboy wrote:Cigarette manufacturers are starting to get involved in marijuana sales, so maybe it will be coming to a convenience store near you!

“Marijuana: Now with added nicotine and chemicals not found in nature!”
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby momadance » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:16 pm

We're not fooled.
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Luzinski's Gut » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:11 pm

So good news with the missus.

We went down to a dispensary, and people were just terrific. Couldn't have been friendlier and helpful.

She ended up getting 10:1 CBD drops, a vape pen full of a strain called Sunshine and a single pre-roll doob of Hurkle in case of emergency.

The Sunshine has been getting used daily with the CBD drops. She's in a better mood, it has dissolved two massive migraines within 10 minutes of use, and it is doing something with her neuropathy as she can now stand on her toes for the first time in a decade.
"Of all of Ruben's gifts, the ability to simultaneously punch 4 million people in the dick is probably his most impressive." Endless Summer
Luzinski's Gut
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Slowhand » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:14 pm

Luzinski's Gut wrote:We went down to a dispensary, and people were just terrific. Couldn't have been friendlier and helpful.

Well, duh I wonder why! :)

Awesome news. Glad she's finally getting some relief. Hope things continue to go well.
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Woody » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:32 pm

Gut, glad to hear your wife is getting some relief. Similar situation here with my mom. This past summer we got her on Pennsylvania medical. She's been type 1 diabetic since her mid-20's and has basically just about everything wrong with her that you'd expect with that, and then some. It had been about 5-10 years that she was able to get a restful sleep due to really bad neuropathy pain in her legs and feet. But the medical capsules she got make her consistently sleep 6-8 hours. There are other things she's planning to try for daytime relief, but so far so good. It's been great just for her sanity
you sure do seem to have a lot of time on your hands to be on this forum? Do you have a job? Are you a shut-in?
Woody
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby The Dude » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:35 pm

We are taking my wife’s stepmom next week (stage four cancer). She is ret to go
BSG HOF '25
The Dude
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Phred » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:33 am

Luzinski's Gut wrote:So good news with the missus.

We went down to a dispensary, and people were just terrific. Couldn't have been friendlier and helpful.

She ended up getting 10:1 CBD drops, a vape pen full of a strain called Sunshine and a single pre-roll doob of Hurkle in case of emergency.

The Sunshine has been getting used daily with the CBD drops. She's in a better mood, it has dissolved two massive migraines within 10 minutes of use, and it is doing something with her neuropathy as she can now stand on her toes for the first time in a decade.

This is amazing and really good to hear.
Phred
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Uncle Milty » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:54 am

Good news LG.
Drunk and stupid is no way to be remembered but it is an easy way to forget.

But I took them away from all that. Now they work for me.
Uncle Milty
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Luzinski's Gut » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:50 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes. If the migraines can be reduced to one a week, what a relief that would be. Such a horrible affliction, and so many little things can set it off...MSG, barometric pressure changes, stress, too much caffeine...
"Of all of Ruben's gifts, the ability to simultaneously punch 4 million people in the dick is probably his most impressive." Endless Summer
Luzinski's Gut
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Uncle Milty » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 pm

Luzinski's Gut wrote:so many little things can set it off...MSG, barometric pressure changes, stress, too much caffeine...

husband :-D
Drunk and stupid is no way to be remembered but it is an easy way to forget.

But I took them away from all that. Now they work for me.
Uncle Milty
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby JUburton » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:17 am

Have a nice delivery coming from denver shortly.

Also does anyone use CBD, either by itself or with THC? I'm going to get some 10:1 and 20:1 cbd:thc and see how they work for myself for general anxiety and probably a couple friends also. I know the literature is all over the place on the stuff but I have seen some say that they only got any therapeutic effect when it was combined with small amounts of THC.
JUburton
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Bucky » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:26 am

Luzinski's Gut wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes. If the migraines can be reduced to one a week, what a relief that would be. Such a horrible affliction, and so many little things can set it off...MSG, barometric pressure changes, stress, too much caffeine...

Have you looked into Ajovy yet? That's been a life-changer for my wife.
Bucky
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby The Crimson Cyclone » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:32 am

JUburton wrote:Have a nice delivery coming from denver shortly.

Also does anyone use CBD, either by itself or with THC? I'm going to get some 10:1 and 20:1 cbd:thc and see how they work for myself for general anxiety and probably a couple friends also. I know the literature is all over the place on the stuff but I have seen some say that they only got any therapeutic effect when it was combined with small amounts of THC.

wife uses it all the time for her MS, definitely takes the edge off and relaxes you
I had a 10:1 gummy whilst sick with altitude sickness in Colorado and it put me right to sleep (insomnia is a symptom of it)
FTN wrote: im a dick towards everyone, you're not special.
The Crimson Cyclone
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

PreviousNext

Return to Here We Go Again!