Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except trailers)

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby stevelxa476 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:31 am

Spider-man trailer.

Yes son. I'm the best mono-thingy guy there ever was.
User avatar
stevelxa476
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 7197
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 am
Location: The Legit Republic of Blanketsburg

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby The Crimson Cyclone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 am

why is that a "teaser" trailer, it's over 2 minutes long and has plenty from the movie
FTN wrote: im a dick towards everyone, you're not special.
User avatar
The Crimson Cyclone
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby CalvinBall » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:49 am

Who are all the heroes and villians in this one
User avatar
CalvinBall
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 57675
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Out There

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby The Crimson Cyclone » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:54 am

CalvinBall wrote:Who are all the heroes and villians in this one


well, it's lightly spoilery to answer that
FTN wrote: im a dick towards everyone, you're not special.
User avatar
The Crimson Cyclone
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor
 
Posts: 9286
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:48 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby CalvinBall » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:03 am

i googled it. thanks for nothing CC!
User avatar
CalvinBall
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 57675
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:30 pm
Location: Out There

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby thephan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:09 am

So we have Vulture and
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Mystereo
(protecting today's trailer), are they headed toward the Sinister Six royal rumble showdown?
If you got those mad internet skills like Rudy Giuliani and cannot figure out if something is true, try > clicking here < and typing in the four most relevant words from a post.
User avatar
thephan
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 12827
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Location: NVa

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby Phred » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:33 am

thephan wrote:So we have Vulture and
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Mystereo
(protecting today's trailer), are they headed toward the Sinister Six royal rumble showdown?


Probably.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
"Scorpion" was in jail with Vulture at the end of Homecoming.
Phred
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 4199
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby 1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:41 am

So this happens between Homecoming and IW. That’s good.
Fine. You wanna act like you're two? I'll act like I'm one.
User avatar
1
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 49641
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:55 pm
Location: (sending check)

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby thephan » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:43 am

That would be the Sinister Six from the Spiderman 2 video game I guess.
If you got those mad internet skills like Rudy Giuliani and cannot figure out if something is true, try > clicking here < and typing in the four most relevant words from a post.
User avatar
thephan
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 12827
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:25 pm
Location: NVa

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby D2S » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:55 am

I love the MCU as much as the next nerd, but I am a little bothered by these trailers and lack of reaction about events going on.

Ok, you have Infinity War where Thanos snaps half of everyone away. A space dude with the 6 most powerful stones lands on earth, fights a bunch of superheroes, and poof, half are gone.

Now we have a trailer for Spiderman road trip. Was there no impact from Thanos at all? It's bad enough that regular humans seem to have no reaction to powerful aliens coming to earth. Maybe instead of my dead-end Starbucks job, I'll travel to the distant planet whatever and see if I can find a rich alien bitch. But given we don't even know that Spiderman "lives" yet, this trailer is like nothing traumatic happens at all. And how can you even get worried about any future villain when they can't even compare to a dude who snaps away half of everyone.
D2S
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:14 pm

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby heyeaglefn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:00 am

1 wrote:So this happens between Homecoming and IW. That’s good.

Nope, this is after end game according to Kevin Feige.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17421
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby Phred » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:13 am

We don't know how long between IW and Endgame. That may not even matter, though. I think there is some timey-wimey things going on in Endgame so it is possible the result is that the average person doesn't even know that the snap happened.
Phred
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 4199
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby JUburton » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 am

I mean it's fairly obvious the snap gets undone because, while these movies can get dark, instantly murdering half of all living creatures in the universe and keeping it that way may be a bridge too far for the franchise.
User avatar
JUburton
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 15139
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm
Location: 19003

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby heyeaglefn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:24 am

Phred wrote:We don't know how long between IW and Endgame. That may not even matter, though. I think there is some timey-wimey things going on in Endgame so it is possible the result is that the average person doesn't even know that the snap happened.

Yeah definitely will have time travel involved, Feige said Far From Home starts the minute End Game ends, but none of the people aged and obviously are back from being snapped.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17421
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby heyeaglefn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:25 am

JUburton wrote:I mean it's fairly obvious the snap gets undone because, while these movies can get dark, instantly murdering half of all living creatures in the universe and keeping it that way may be a bridge too far for the franchise.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
To me if you snapped Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, you'd have more Drama then the Guardians, BP, Spiderman, who all have confirmed movies coming.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17421
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby Phred » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:58 am

heyeaglefn wrote:
JUburton wrote:I mean it's fairly obvious the snap gets undone because, while these movies can get dark, instantly murdering half of all living creatures in the universe and keeping it that way may be a bridge too far for the franchise.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
To me if you snapped Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, you'd have more Drama then the Guardians, BP, Spiderman, who all have confirmed movies coming.


[Reveal] Spoiler:
I don't think that Iron Man or Captain America are making out of Endgame alive regardless of the snap outcome anyway.
Phred
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 4199
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby heyeaglefn » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:27 am

Phred wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
JUburton wrote:I mean it's fairly obvious the snap gets undone because, while these movies can get dark, instantly murdering half of all living creatures in the universe and keeping it that way may be a bridge too far for the franchise.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
To me if you snapped Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, you'd have more Drama then the Guardians, BP, Spiderman, who all have confirmed movies coming.


[Reveal] Spoiler:
I don't think that Iron Man or Captain America are making out of Endgame alive regardless of the snap outcome anyway.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
It's possible but it could have given more drama to the snap imo if you included a few people that could make it or may not like Thor.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17421
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby Bill McNeal » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:24 pm

Watching Civil War right now. Forgot how fun the last third of this is, an absolute banger.
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
User avatar
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 23921
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:05 pm
Location: A Place To Be Somebody

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby my cousin mose » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:27 pm

Bill McNeal wrote:Watching Civil War right now. Forgot how fun the last third of this is, an absolute banger.

Troof
You merely adopted your mothers basement, I was born there - MoBettle
User avatar
my cousin mose
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 10872
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm
Location: I don't care where, just far away

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby SideshowBob » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:15 pm

Black Panther is returning to theaters on Feb 1 as part of the Oscar push. There will be free tickets at AMC theaters in honor of Black History Month:

http://weticketit.com/blackpanther
"[In the] effort to protect innocent children, the fair treatment of adults should not become a collateral casualty"

-Dr. Fred Berlin, founder of the Johns Hopkins Sexual Disorders Clinic
User avatar
SideshowBob
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend
 
Posts: 3072
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Here We Go Again!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ace Rothstein, Bill McNeal, PTOITWCFTPP and 11 guests