Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except trailers)

Re: Marvel Movie Madness (and TV, no spoilers except traile

Postby Bill McNeal » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:15 pm

End game super bowl commercial

man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Slowhand » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Season 2 of The Punisher looks to have received pretty crappy reviews, but I enjoyed it for some mindless action, other than (I think) the third episode with the big shoot out at the police station, which was dumb. I really don't like superhero stuff, which is maybe why I enjoyed it (except for his ridiculous grunting) since he's not really a superhero. Season 2 of Jessica Jones got better reviews, but I didn't like it at all. I guess Netflix is ditching all the Marvel stuff anyway.
How dare you interrupt my Lime Rickey!
Slowhand
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby thephan » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:05 pm

I did not get a lot out of either trailer yesterday. Captain Marvel felt like it was the same ad a few seconds before the last ad. That is if you edited them there would be 15 seconds more stuff.

I guess if there is any news, it is the anti-news that there are 2 shots in the Avengers trailer where characters have odd spacing (everybody standing in the grass, and the walk through the Avengers' base) where everyone suspects that Cpt. M has been digitally edited out.
If you got those mad internet skills like Rudy Giuliani and cannot figure out if something is true, try > clicking here < and typing in the four most relevant words from a post.
thephan
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Bill McNeal » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:15 pm

I like that it looks like they are letting some time pass before bringing everyone back. Kinda curious to see what they make the world look like where half of it was snapped out of existence.
man I drew all these penises for nothing - housh
Bill McNeal
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby heyeaglefn » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:26 pm

I am totally fine with them not showing much for either trailer, we've seen and know enough at this point to know what we are getting.
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby MoBettle » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:34 pm

thephan wrote:I did not get a lot out of either trailer yesterday. Captain Marvel felt like it was the same ad a few seconds before the last ad. That is if you edited them there would be 15 seconds more stuff.

I guess if there is any news, it is the anti-news that there are 2 shots in the Avengers trailer where characters have odd spacing (everybody standing in the grass, and the walk through the Avengers' base) where everyone suspects that Cpt. M has been digitally edited out.

Have also read it could also be something weird going on with the Hulk
Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat.
MoBettle
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Previous

Return to Here We Go Again!