Philly Area Architecture, Skyline, and Past/Future Projects.

Re: Philly Area Architecture, Skyline, and Past/Future Proje

Postby CalvinBall » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:33 pm

Dude what
CalvinBall
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!

Postby momadance » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:50 am

ReadingPhilly wrote:
CNBC Now@CNBCnow

BREAKING: Amazon to split HQ2 evenly between two cities due to lack of tech talent in one city; company is expected to announce decision as soon as this week - Dow Jones

BREAKING: Amazon will put 25,000 employees in each of the two cities that are awarded HQ2 - Dow Jones

haven't followed too closely but it doesn't seem like philly will be one of the choices.

"After much thought and deliberation, we’ve decided not to move forward with our plans to build a headquarters for Amazon in Long Island City, Queens" - Amazon spokeswoman Jodi Seth
Titlehungry wrote:Nice celebration... whole team peed on the fans in honor or Tate's acquisition
momadance
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby thephan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:14 pm

Does this meant that it is all my problem?
If you got those mad internet skills like Rudy Giuliani and cannot figure out if something is true, try > clicking here < and typing in the four most relevant words from a post.
thephan
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Uncle Milty » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:15 pm

Looks like it. Appears a 2nd location is out.
Drunk and stupid is no way to be remembered but it is an easy way to forget.

But I took them away from all that. Now they work for me.
Uncle Milty
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby thephan » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Public transit is alright in Crystal City, but it will totally blow away the DC Metro. There VRE station is there which will help people from the south (Mo'nasty and beyond). There are some decent bus routes from Loudoun. I'd guess there will be some express busses from Fairfax added down 66.

MD is rather screwed because it is going to take some additions that they have no considered deeply. New busses will be needed because there has been no reason for that, and some type of extension to the Light Rail, etc. Problem is that this tends to dump into a metro system that is more then showing its age and pretty much at capacity while getting rather pricey.

Local housing has long been unaffordable in that whole area, so the rich get richer.

To keep this a little more on topic... I'd be super awesome to share this with Philly.
If you got those mad internet skills like Rudy Giuliani and cannot figure out if something is true, try > clicking here < and typing in the four most relevant words from a post.
thephan
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Previous

Return to Here We Go Again!