Jahlil OhNokafor and Joel Embrokenfoot- Sixers Meltdowns

Re: Jahlil OhNokafor and Joel Embrokenfoot- Sixers Meltdowns

Postby pacino » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 am

JFLNYC wrote:Let me be clear: I'm really bullish on Stauskas. I think long term he ends up being our Manu. But he stunk pretty badly last year on both ends of the court, so I really can't criticize anyone (even the talk radio guys) who disagrees with my view.

15 minutes a game (13 first half, 19 second half) on that team and his 2nd half shooting stats were 418/421/862 . that's not bad.he figured something out.

edit: also he struggled from 16 and out shots that he won't be taking this team.
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Postby The Nightman Cometh » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:21 am

I just wish Pavorsky would stay within his means and not pretend he is the only person in the Sixers media who actually has an inside source. It's pretty clear at this point no one does.
The Nightman Cometh
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Postby PSUEagle » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:24 am

Pavorsky needs to hit the weights: he was tiny in that picture of him with those sixers cheerleaders a few months ago.
PSUEagle
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby PSUPhilliesPhan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:29 am

JFLNYC wrote:Let me be clear: I'm really bullish on Stauskas. I think long term he ends up being our Manu. But he stunk pretty badly last year on both ends of the court, so I really can't criticize anyone (even the talk radio guys) who disagrees with my view.

One of the best parts of this process is Brett Brown. I have all the confidence in the world that he'll make every player better. And he'll make the talented ones elite if they have the drive. A year from now we'll have a much better idea who the real Sauce Castillo is.
PSUPhilliesPhan
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Postby Mike in Midlothian » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 am

PSUPhilliesPhan wrote:

One of the best parts of this process is Brett Brown. I have all the confidence in the world that he'll make every player better. And he'll make the talented ones elite if they have the drive. A year from now we'll have a much better idea who the real Sauce Castillo is.

Completely agree with this. BB is huge in this process.
LIDGEPROOF
Mike in Midlothian
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby Gimpy » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:48 am

PSUEagle wrote:Pavorsky needs to hit the weights: he was tiny in that picture of him with those sixers cheerleaders a few months ago.

He's only a teenager.
Gimpy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby DerekBodner » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Gimpy wrote:
PSUEagle wrote:Pavorsky needs to hit the weights: he was tiny in that picture of him with those sixers cheerleaders a few months ago.

He's only a teenager.

That picture was also an old one from when he was like 15, IIRC.
DerekBodner
There's Our Old Friend
There's Our Old Friend

Postby PSUPhilliesPhan » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:05 pm

DerekBodner wrote:
Gimpy wrote:

He's only a teenager.

That picture was also an old one from when he was like 15, IIRC.

Has someone on Liberty Ballers been playing an elaborate prank on him since he was 15? Like pretending to be a source working for the Sixers and giving him believably false info. That's the only conclusion I can come to for someone who consistently reports having a source but is always wrong.
PSUPhilliesPhan
Dropped Anchor
Dropped Anchor

Postby pacino » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:43 am

sources can become useless if they are found out and fed false info or walled off
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Previous

Return to Sixers Archive