Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Gimpy » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:37 pm

At least they didn't cover the spread.
User avatar
Gimpy
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 13478
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Napalm » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm

not a bad loss. Oak owned Towns. tank is humming along.
User avatar
Napalm
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 56453
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:38 pm

Just waiting for Boston
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Napalm wrote:not a bad loss. Oak owned Towns. tank is humming along.

Need a win
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Ace Rothstein » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Big cover by the sixers
User avatar
Ace Rothstein
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 84273
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Tangiers Sportsbook

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby heyeaglefn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Napalm wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
MoBettle wrote:Man Brown is just saying that he doesn't think Noel and Okafor can work at this point...

Yeah and I think it is clear that Noel is the odd man out. Oak is doing thing at 19 that are amazing.

dumb. they've each shown they can work. together. separately. and they've struggled in those scenarios too.

really, the rest of the lineup is saddled with crap. tj is admirable, but we're past him now

It's only going to get worse if your boy Embiid comes back for all 3 of them to exist together. I know everyone loves Noel because he is a unique player, but Oak is even more unique at this point and in more important areas. Maybe you keep Noel as an energy guy off the bench, but Oak is the guy you go all in on if you have to choose.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17336
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Napalm » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

pacino wrote:
Napalm wrote:not a bad loss. Oak owned Towns. tank is humming along.

Need a win

it will boost morale and help their psyche for sure, but what if they accidentally win another one after that? just wait til december
User avatar
Napalm
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 56453
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby MoBettle » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:40 pm

Napalm wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
MoBettle wrote:Man Brown is just saying that he doesn't think Noel and Okafor can work at this point...

Yeah and I think it is clear that Noel is the odd man out. Oak is doing thing at 19 that are amazing.

dumb. they've each shown they can work. together. separately. and they've struggled in those scenarios too.

really, the rest of the lineup is saddled with crap. tj is admirable, but we're past him now


It's tough though. Minny puts Rubio/Martin/Lavine/Wiggins/Towns out there, who is the other big supposed to guard?

I don't understand why they haven't even tried to put a zone in.
Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat.
User avatar
MoBettle
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 19511
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:45 pm
Location: All the way up.

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Napalm wrote:
pacino wrote:
Napalm wrote:not a bad loss. Oak owned Towns. tank is humming along.

Need a win

it will boost morale and help their psyche for sure, but what if they accidentally win another one after that? just wait til december

I need it for morale
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Napalm » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:41 pm

heyeaglefn wrote:
Napalm wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
MoBettle wrote:Man Brown is just saying that he doesn't think Noel and Okafor can work at this point...

Yeah and I think it is clear that Noel is the odd man out. Oak is doing thing at 19 that are amazing.

dumb. they've each shown they can work. together. separately. and they've struggled in those scenarios too.

really, the rest of the lineup is saddled with crap. tj is admirable, but we're past him now

It's only going to get worse if your boy Embiid comes back for all 3 of them to exist together. I know everyone loves Noel because he is a unique player, but Oak is even more unique at this point and in more important areas. Maybe you keep Noel as an energy guy off the bench, but Oak is the guy you go all in on if you have to choose.

warriors have a bunch of good players too. they all play. i like good players.
User avatar
Napalm
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 56453
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 pm

It can work if we have guards
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:42 pm

We win if Jah gets the ball. That's it.
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:44 pm

Sometimes Brown needs to let a lineup that is working just play past their minutes. He pulled McConnell and Jah at one point when they were ROLLING. Neither seemed tired.
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby PTOITWCFTPP » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:44 pm

TJ is horrible at anything that doesn't include passing
“I don’t coach losers, I only coach winners.” Mike Krzyzewski

"This is a normal collar. Move on. Find a new slant."
User avatar
PTOITWCFTPP
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
You've Got to Be Kidding Me!
 
Posts: 54974
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:57 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby heyeaglefn » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 pm

Napalm wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
Napalm wrote:
heyeaglefn wrote:
MoBettle wrote:Man Brown is just saying that he doesn't think Noel and Okafor can work at this point...

Yeah and I think it is clear that Noel is the odd man out. Oak is doing thing at 19 that are amazing.

dumb. they've each shown they can work. together. separately. and they've struggled in those scenarios too.

really, the rest of the lineup is saddled with crap. tj is admirable, but we're past him now

It's only going to get worse if your boy Embiid comes back for all 3 of them to exist together. I know everyone loves Noel because he is a unique player, but Oak is even more unique at this point and in more important areas. Maybe you keep Noel as an energy guy off the bench, but Oak is the guy you go all in on if you have to choose.

warriors have a bunch of good players too. they all play. i like good players.

Noel is probably like the 4th best player on a championship team, which is fine as you need guys like that. Oak may be able to be the 2nd best player imo.
User avatar
heyeaglefn
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
 
Posts: 17336
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Ace Rothstein » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:46 pm

PTOITWCFTPP wrote:TJ is horrible at anything that doesn't include passing



he passed up an open lay up that would have tied the game and then missed an open lay up late
User avatar
Ace Rothstein
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 84273
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Tangiers Sportsbook

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Ace Rothstein » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:48 pm

pacino wrote:Sometimes Brown needs to let a lineup that is working just play past their minutes. He pulled McConnell and Jah at one point when they were ROLLING. Neither seemed tired.




start of the 4th quarter, they get a grant and 1 play, a 3 by cov, 2 more wide open 3s that dont fall, make subs and they went to #$!&@ offensively
User avatar
Ace Rothstein
BSG MVP
BSG MVP
 
Posts: 84273
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:06 am
Location: Tangiers Sportsbook

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby Doll Is Mine » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:49 pm

pacino wrote:Sometimes Brown needs to let a lineup that is working just play past their minutes. He pulled McConnell and Jah at one point when they were ROLLING. Neither seemed tired.


You noticed that too, huh? He's been doing that since game one.
User avatar
Doll Is Mine
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 27502
Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:40 pm

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby pacino » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Ace Rothstein wrote:
pacino wrote:Sometimes Brown needs to let a lineup that is working just play past their minutes. He pulled McConnell and Jah at one point when they were ROLLING. Neither seemed tired.




start of the 4th quarter, they get a grant and 1 play, a 3 by cov, 2 more wide open 3s that dont fall, make subs and they went to #$!&@ offensively

He definitely has that Spurs mentality of getting everyone their touches. That's great if you have their talent level.
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
User avatar
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP
 
Posts: 74149
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:37 pm
Location: Outside Fultz's Gym Looking For Clues

Re: Rolling SIZZLERS GDTs 11/7/15 to ???

Postby 702 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:50 pm

I'm flatlining with the Sizzlers. Need a Jumpstart.
User avatar
702
Plays the Game the Right Way
Plays the Game the Right Way
 
Posts: 25088
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:41 pm
Location: Vegas

PreviousNext

Return to Sixers Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron