SIXERS: Nepotism, Nerlens and No Chance of Winning

Re: SIXERS: Nepotism, Nerlens and No Chance of Winning

Postby Soren » Thu May 05, 2016 11:53 am

The Nightman Cometh wrote:Crazy how all of our hires worked directly with Silver at the league office.

"Crazy" how that "coincidentally" all came together after Silver "suggested" Colangelo the elder to Harris.
I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise & stronger.
Soren
Plays the Game the Right Way

Postby JFLNYC » Thu May 05, 2016 11:54 am

As long as his strategy is not to lose as much as possible for the next 3 years, he's good.
Jamie

"A man who tells lies . . . merely hides the truth. But a man who tells half-lies has forgotten where he put it."
JFLNYC
BSG MVP
BSG MVP

Postby Youseff » Thu May 05, 2016 11:58 am

So, now all of you Bernie people know what it was like for us Sixers fans when Hinkie was forced out.

I want to care, I used to have hope in things, but after the way the league wronged Hinkie, I can't feel anything anymore. Hillary will do a great job continuing down a mediocre path like the 2002-2013 Philadelphia 76ers. She's Jerry Colangelo in a pantsuit. All these dumb superdelegates had to do was trust the damn process.
This is what a real tenderoni likes to do for you
Youseff
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby slugsrbad » Thu May 05, 2016 12:06 pm

Youseff wrote:So, now all of you Bernie people know what it was like for us Sixers fans when Hinkie was forced out.

I want to care, I used to have hope in things, but after the way the league wronged Hinkie, I can't feel anything anymore. Hillary will do a great job continuing down a mediocre path like the 2002-2013 Philadelphia 76ers. She's Jerry Colangelo in a pantsuit. All these dumb superdelegates had to do was trust the damn process.

I think you forgot to log into your ghost account.
Quick Google shows that GoGo is wrong with regards to the Kiwi and the Banana.

Doll Is Mine wrote:This Ellen DeGeneres look alike on ESPN is annoying. Who the hell is he?
slugsrbad

Postby Soren » Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

slugsrbad wrote:
Youseff wrote:So, now all of you Bernie people know what it was like for us Sixers fans when Hinkie was forced out.

I think you forgot to log into your ghost account.

so, this should help us narrow it down right?
I had a meeting at the Pentagon with lots of generals. They were like from a movie. Better looking than Tom Cruise & stronger.
Soren

Postby MoBettle » Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

The Nightman Cometh wrote:Crazy how all of our hires worked directly with Silver at the league office.

We're basically 2003 Iraq at this point.
Two days later I get a text back that says I'm a basketball player and a businessman, not a Thundercat.
MoBettle
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby Youseff » Thu May 05, 2016 12:10 pm

I appreciate the Sixers giving us at least one thing a week to talk about during this boring time of year (for non-playoff teams).
This is what a real tenderoni likes to do for you
Youseff
Space Cadet
Space Cadet

Postby pacino » Thu May 05, 2016 12:11 pm

someone start a cool new thread
thephan wrote:pacino's posting is one of the more important things revealed in weeks.
pacino
Moderator / BSG MVP
Moderator / BSG MVP

Previous

Return to Sixers Archive